IDSC Founding Director Nick Tsinoremas and IDSC Innovation Officer Yelena Yesha are featured speakers at DSC US Healthtech 22, an exclusive live conference dedicated to healthcare delivery using augmented analytics and AI. The Conference will be located on the waterfront at Florida International University, Biscayne Bay Campus, October 10-12, 2022.
The event creates a unique network for data lovers in the southeastern United States. Topics include:
- Mining and Managing Medical Data
- Patient & HCP Experience with Augmented Analytics
- Intelligent Planning
- Open Data in Healthcare
- Quantum Computing for Healthcare
- AI Robot-Assisted Surgery
- Data & AI in Diagnostics
- R for Data Science in Public Health and Biostatistics
- Developing New Medicines with AI
DSC US Healthtech 22 will be co-located with 6th annual ConV2X Symposium “Sustainable Integrated Telehealth: Problems. Solutions. Future.” happening on October 11th. Every DSC US registered attendee will get a special 30% discount for attending Telehealth 22 ConV2X Symposium.