Technology is ubiquitous and dispersed in every field. Discussion will include present and future trends of what’s “hot” by a Show & Tell session; as well as a demonstration of Applications ranging from Speech and Q & A Predictive Analysis, to Internet of Things (IoT) Apps, to Innovative Ways of promoting businesses through Social Media and Engagement.
This event is hosted by the University of Miami Institute for Data Science and Computing, the School of Business Administration, and the WITI South Florida Chapter, bringing the academic and business communities together. There is also a plan to create an IT Mentorship Program matching University women students with IT women executives.
Wednesday, November 11, 2015 | 6:00-8:30 PM
Storer Auditorium (ground floor)
UM School of Business Administration (click here for directions | parking map)
Register at UM-WITI.eventbrite.com
- Moderator | Dr. Sara Rushinek, Professor, Business Technology, and Health Information Systems, UM
- Jen Underwood, Business Intelligence Evangelist, Microsoft
- Dr. Geeta Nayyar, Chief Healthcare and Innovation Officer, Femwell Group Health
- Dr. Michael Salzhauer, Bal Harbour Plastic Surgery Associates
- Nancy Dahlberg, Business Writer, Miami Herald
- Meital Stavinsky, Greeenberg Traurig
- Dr. Norma Kenyon, Chief Innovation Officer, UM School of Medicine | Vice Provost for Innovation
- Patricia Ojeda, CEO, Kaden Consulting
The University of Miami Institute for Data Science and Computing, and the School of Business Administration, and the South Florida WITI Chapter.