IDSC storage systems are scheduled for maintenance from Friday, December 16, 2016 through Monday, December 19, 2016. During this time we will be completing the installation of additional storage controllers. CCS systems and services will be unavailable for this duration, including:
- Pegasus | Pegasus compute cluster
- Visx | RSMAS visualization systems
- Apollo | RSMAS compute cluster
- CCS CIFS | Windows network shares on //sx1.ccs.miami.edu, //cifs.ccs.miami.edu
- CCS NFS | NFS shares on pilot, sailor, sweng backups
- CCS Gateway | File transfer service on gw.ccs.miami.edu: globus, lincsportal, sftp
Please plan your work accordingly, and thank you for your patience.