The Master of Science in Data Science (MSDS) is hosting a virtual open house and we’re inviting you! The MSDS is a one-year degree program offering a variety of academic concentrations and industry internships through the Institute for Data Science and Computing. We invite you to come and learn more about the MSDS, and how you can start your career with a degree in Miami, one of the world’s fastest-growing tech hubs.
The Master of Science in Data Science (MSDS) at the University of Miami is a truly interdisciplinary degree—preparing you to use the foundations of data science in any field. Our innovative tracks are made possible through partnerships across several schools and colleges:
- Technical Data Science (College of Arts & Sciences and the College of Engineering)
- Data Visualization (School of Communication)
- Smart Cities (School of Architecture)
- Marine & Atmospheric Sciences (Rosenstiel School for Marine & Atmospheric Science
- Educational Measurement & Statistics (School of Education & Human Development – NEW in 2022)
- Marketing (Miami Herbert Business School – NEW in 2022)
We hope you will consider joining us!
Register Now (free)